New breakfast and hometime talent deliver for Absolute, Kiss and Magic FM.
There will be huge celebrations in No.1 Golden Square today as Bauer radio stations continue to go from strength to strength in the national listening figures, compiled by RAJAR.
Absolute and Magic both achieved a record reach and Kiss and Magic took the No.1 and No.3 slots in the most listened to breakfast shows within London.
Elsewhere, new digital stations Mellow Magic and Kiss Fresh performed exceptionally well.
- Absolute Radio Network grows reach to record of 4.7 million listeners
- The new Dave Berry Show at Hometime posts best audience in Absolute Radio’s history
- The Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show hits 2.1 million listeners and retains the #2 national commercial breakfast show position
- Record digital listening for Absolute Radio with 70% listening via a digital device
- Rickie, Melvin & Charlie remain the #1 national commercial breakfast show for the fifth consecutive quarter with highest ever reach of 2.2 million listeners, and also celebrate #1 commercial breakfast show in London
- Record network reach for KISS with 5.6 million
- KISSTORY remains the #1 digital only commercial station with 1.7 million tuning in – up 22% year on year
- KISS FRESH grows audience to 578,000 up 18% year on year
- Ronan Keating and Harriet Scott’s debut at breakfast posts the second best ever performance in Magic’s history with 1.4 million listeners
- Highest ever reach for the Magic Radio Network with 3.9 million listeners
- Year on year growth across Mellow Magic (473,000), Magic Chilled (268,000) and Magic Soul reaches biggest audience to date with 254,000 listeners
For more on all of these stations, visit planetradio.co.uk