Snap, snap! Valentines is coming and these Lomography Cameras would make for the perfect gift.
Whether you "believe" in it or not, Valentine's Day is coming and there's no escaping it, unless you want to look like an arse. She might reckon she's not bothered by it, but we all know what women say and what they mean are two different things.
And so, what to get her. Some flowers? Chocolates? Jewellery? Nah, come on man it's 2016! THINK! Still no clue? Don't worry, we're here to help and our first suggestion this year is a brilliant Lomography camera.
Paying tribute to cozy winter holidays, the Diana Mini Monte Rosa is a limited-edition 35mm camera designed with a snowy winter wonderland theme. It gives you the option to choose between shooting 35mm square photos or half-frames, whilst giving you the classic Diana F+ look: soft-focus, vignettes and beautiful colors. Available in limited quantities only, so get yours today!
- Uses all kinds of 35mm film (Color Negative, Black & White, Slide, Redscale, etc.)
- Shoots up to 72 shots per film on half-frame mode
- Shoots up to 36 shots per film on square mode
- Standard film development
- Multiple Exposure and Endless Panorama functions
- Bulb mode for long exposures
- Cable release attachment
- Sunny and Cloudy exposure settings
- Tripod mount
Alternatively, shoot your memories in medium format with the iconic Diana F+ Cortina. This special edition camera is a nod to fun winter holidays: snow-capped mountains, skiing and good times with friends and family. Just like the classic Diana F+ camera, the Diana F+ Cortina shoots glowing medium-format squares, emitting the distinct Diana look: soft-focus, vignettes and radiant colors. Use it with exclusive Diana F+ lenses and accessories for even more creative options! There are only limited quantities available so don't delay.
- Uses all kinds of 120 film (Color Negative, Black & White, Slide, Redscale, etc.)
- Two shutter speeds
- Multiple Exposures
- Pinhole function
- Endless Panorama
- Shutter Lock and Tripod Thread
- Includes Diana F+ Flash with a set of color gel filters
- Compatible with a host of Diana F+ Lenses and Accessories
These are just two Lomography cameras out of a whole range, but we loved their nod to the season and they just look damn cool. Lomography camera's are fun, quirky, and quality - with fantastic, retro pictures they put the joy back into photography, which perhaps so many of us have forgotten about since getting lazy and snapping on our phones instead.
We're giving away both of the Lomography cameras featured here, and if you'd like to win the set (that way, you can get snap happy too!), simply complete the form below no later than 4pm on Friday 29th January, 2016. Good luck!