Keep you watch to time - all the time - with a Barrington Watch Winder.
I don’t know about you, but my watch collection is my pride and joy. There’s something about having a quality and attractive watch on your wrist and it is important to us to keep our pride and joy pieces immaculate and to time.
You wouldn’t let your car go to ruin and you shouldn’t let an expensive watch go to ruin either. To help us take care of our special watches, we use Barrington Watch Winders.
A watch winder is a device used to keep automatic or “self winding” watches running to the correct time when not worn. Automatic watches operate on the principle of winding themselves using a moving weight inside the watch. The weight swings or rotates while the watch is worn and turns the winding mechanism inside the watch. When you’re not wearing it, it will lose time and that’s where a quality watch winder comes in.
Cheaper Watch Winders tend to remain on constantly and will often lose time. The ingenious technology behind a Barrington means that isn’t the case, ensuring precision time – all the time.
· MULTIPLE TURNS PER DAY (TPD) SETTINGS from 650, 750, 850, 1,000 or 1,950, allows you to choose what suits your watch
· MULTIPLE ROTATION SETTINGS: clockwise, counter clockwise or alternating
· ADJUSTABLE CUSHIONED WATCH HOLDER: To fit your wrist band size
· ULTRA QUIET JAPANESE MOTOR: Allows it to operate in your bedroom without disturbing you. Can be operated EITHER by AC MAINS or two AA BATTERIES
· NEW: BARRINGTON JUMP FEATURE allows you "DAISY CHAIN"/connect multiple winders together via connecting cables (supplied) to power them all from one power source.
A Barrington is a sturdy little fella too meaning the machine itself feels great. It looks great too, with options to buy in a number of colours including the brand’s classic red shade.
Our Verdict: Treat your watch with the respect it deserves - keep it to time, all the time, with one of the best watch winder's on the market. Purchase via barringtonwatchwinders.com